Hi There! For anyone new to reading my blog, I'm Nikki. I'm an Old Time Simmer, if you will, who likes to use my Sims to tell stories. Most of my stories have been pre-written by Moi but I do have a sprinkle of stories from Sims 2 and 3 where I used my Sims to tell stories of some of my fav fictional authors.
This go round I've decided to try something different. I'm choosing to rotate play across families throughout the Sims 4 world and to tell their stories as THEY present them (for the most part). What will that look like, you ask? Welp, I started playing with the Spencer-Kim Lewis family yesterday and I got them settled in and played a couple of sim days using their personalities and moods as a guide. I plan to use the pics I took to tell their story. After about a week of play and once I have enough pics I'll post the story and then move on to the next family. I expect that the storytelling will be a bit looser than I'm used to (as long as I don't interfere too much), but that's the plan. I'm hoping that playing and writing this way will help with my creative flow, which is slowed for a while now.
So sit back and relax and get ready to read. I hope anyone reading enjoys!
This go round I've decided to try something different. I'm choosing to rotate play across families throughout the Sims 4 world and to tell their stories as THEY present them (for the most part). What will that look like, you ask? Welp, I started playing with the Spencer-Kim Lewis family yesterday and I got them settled in and played a couple of sim days using their personalities and moods as a guide. I plan to use the pics I took to tell their story. After about a week of play and once I have enough pics I'll post the story and then move on to the next family. I expect that the storytelling will be a bit looser than I'm used to (as long as I don't interfere too much), but that's the plan. I'm hoping that playing and writing this way will help with my creative flow, which is slowed for a while now.
So sit back and relax and get ready to read. I hope anyone reading enjoys!


Comments
Post a Comment